Sunday, December 04, 2005


Well well, long time no post. Just to inform you all that I've still got the renovation touch. Redid a bedroom here at home that some silly bastard had destroyed. Found a 3/4" solid oak floor hiding beneath a sexy red disco rug that was in fact - GLUED to this oak. Suffice to say, after 6 hrs scraping, approx 18 hrs sanding and five hours varathaning, it looks swell. Will be tacking on the trims, tassing round some filler, caulk, and paint to touch up and I can move back into my room. I'd be willing to provide this sevice to anyone out there who can provide me with vast amounts of Tech Cominco stock, BJ's from supermodels, or simply vast sums of the almighty Canuck Buck. Do not reccomend wasting days of your lives doing it, do what I should have - hire some shmo.

1 comment:

Lex said...

Looks good. I'm amazed at how often people find beautiful hardwood underneath their carpets.