Monday, January 15, 2007




Well a post without commas. Fucking Mac.

All's well in Hiram and I's world. Returned home yesterday after watching the Nucks shit the bed vs. Minny. Alas - they were stunning in TO. Scary thought today though - Loui taking a puck off the adams apple; after almost being killed golfing in Van. Maybe we are a true goalie graveyard. Loved my time in Van - catching up with the peeps - watching fools on the road and meeting a lovely new friend. Must comment on an oddity though. Came home and didn't feel wonky or depressed. Was in fact happy to arrive home - cook - light a fire etc. Must be getting old I suppose. Home is where the heart is maybe. Work as usual is nuts - 27 new job postings on the board - so newbies must be on the radar. None the less - this lack of commas is pissing me off; and curbing my usual (I like it) flow. I feeling goofy about one other issue however - so I'll just let my blog audience know I have Hiram's permission to post his image here. Sorry again to the peep involved.

1 comment:

joz said...

looks like Alex is better at picking nucks games than you are!