Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well kids. This is my watch, had her for years and quite enjoy wearing her. I've always had a problem with the pins from the band coming loose from the body of the watch itself. Thought I'd take a photo of said watch nestled atop of some vegaetables for to nights dinner and point out something...I freaked out when Sid the Kid scored, jumping up, pumping my arms and clapping like a mad man. The watch flew off my wrist and came to rest about 20 ft. away. And it doesn't work anymore...but is forever frozen in time. So, question...do I keep it as it is, and commemorate the moment somehow, or do I fix it? A wee problem, so proud of our country right now!

1 comment:

Dr. Fatty said...

I say you'd be a damned fool to have it fixed. Now stick it up your ass and leave it there for a few years before passing it on the your first child.