Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My face hurts...constant state of smiles right now. Life is great, Tech Cominco is going to donate a whole ten minutes of my day tommorrow so that the United Way can thank the HVC employees for our charitable contributions (Weyhauser beat us again I belive) with a breakfast in the morning. All the good greasy fixins onto a plate, ate standing up and onto the buses ASAP to get that ore into production. Sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm not. Nothing can ruin the vibe I got going on right now. There are new jobs on the board that have got my name all over em, and some interesting changes higher up the food chain that will (eventually) have some affect on the hierarchy of management. Today was one of the better days I've had at work in ages...Cool! Wait, they did claim to cancel our flu shots because of a vaccine shortage, so I suppose that's something to bitch about. Be willing to bet that the bloody bosses have had their needles. LOL By the way, how many of you would get the shot given the opportunity through work? I'm coming up on my fifth year, have always got the shot, and never suffered the flu. Especially interested in the two Doc's take on this...especially with all the recent headlines

3 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

Well I'm not letting them shoot some poison into me on the off chance I might avoid the flu -- besides with my healthy lifestyle how could any self-respecting virus would attack me.

Dr. Fatty said...

Those shots are a waste of all resources involved; unless you have a weak immune system (elderly, children, diseased).

Lex said...

The virus has jumped to pigs.

We're screwed.