Monday, June 05, 2006



Shouldn't this jersey say 'Cloutier'? Unreal push to the finals huh? I'm neutral, but as exciting as this final is going to be, I think Carolina has more Canadians on board, so maybe they ougthta win??? Could care less, just wondering when Puffy's gonna hire a damned coach???? On another note, it's a good thing that Toronto is signing such sensible contracts! Will it be JoVo to go with his sure to be enormous contract, or Bert, Cooke or Morrison? Linden's overpaid and the Sedins need resigning. But all I'm hearing tonight and rightfully so is of Carolina coming from WAY behind to defeat the Oilers and maybe take out the magic story which is/was Roloson to boot. I should care more, but I find myself wondering if the Canucks of next season will be wildly different, or a forgery of last season's club under new helm?

2 comments:

Lex said...

The Oilers are toast.

Go Canucks!

Dr. Fatty said...

What is with the coach search here? They keep naming bums with no credibility. Nonis only has one year left on his deal and I hope he's gone before it's up. He's a puffy bum.

Why has Ted Nolan's name not come up here? He'd be the perfect fit.

But, no. We're getting names like Lewis, Vigneault, Habscheid and other hacks.

Canucks are toast for a minimum of three years, more likely 5 years.

Why did they let Burke get away?