Monday, November 06, 2006

Checking out my last two posts, I've decided to give up on Google images. All those images were taken from there and posted in 'large' format. Going to have to give up on the easy route and actually search out good, full size pics. On another note, expect a rebound from Luongo tonight. I predict a 2-nil shutout for the Nucks. Dammit, I'd better be right! Bedtime for me, must finish night shifts later today and prepare for the arrival of Hold Steady and his upcoming engagements. No JD here for Thurs night, but the 'piano-tuner' is ready to rock! Tango's Thurs. night is gonna be fun. Be a fitting place to try the 'Vesper' perhaps! Night y'all.

6 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

What the hell are you writing about in this post?

And you better have the JD ready for Thursday night you skanky bitch.

Dr. Fatty said...

And,

Dallas 4 Vancouver1 tonight.

Anonymous said...

Obviously Dunc been drinking the JD -- how else can you account for such a ridiculous prediction. Vancouver's going to start a succession of at home losses TONIGHT!

Duncan said...

hmm, been told by therzo to 'cool it nerd' and been called a 'skanky bitch?' I forsee no JD on Thurs., just a can of whoop ass opened on the Hoob.

Duncan said...

Hmm, ridiculous prediction, start of a succession of home losses, 4-1 Dallas. My peeps is suckas! An no JD for you therzo.

Dr. Fatty said...

I'm taking the JD to Logan Lake. I'll be cracking that on the road home regardless of the outcome of the interview.

Skanky bitches and JD forever.

Sometimes I wish I was American.