Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ok, I've been observing this for some time and it's been long enough. I, as you know tend to drive more than most people. In my travels I've been seeing more and more Subarus on the road and I've come to the conclusion that the twits who drive these blocky beasts are the worst drivers on the highways and biways of our great nation. I know it's a little rough to group together shitty drivers into a specific brand - but I notice it more and more; just yesterday I was cut off and given the business (unneccesary throwing of rocks) for absolutely no good reason. Seems the driver of that ugly wagon just HAD to get into that lane despite the fact he continued along for another four km before again going back into the empty lane to doddle on his way. Anhow, I've decided I hat Subarus and all those who drive em. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

I think that these drivers' confidence levels are overly high in part because of the thought that they're driving an all-wheel drive vehicle. This added to the fact that they're driving ugly cars impels them to drive in fucked-up ways.

Random Thoughts said...

Or perhaps it's that case that their vehicles' names in reverse are:

U ar a bus

Dr. Fatty said...

You're both crazy. A Subaru's on my "list" (if the damned mine would just call).

Furthermore, all gas powered vehicles should be banned and anyone found driving one should be pulled over (by police on clean burning vehicles [as in The Night's Dawn Trilogy] and summarily shot.

Leah said...

Note to self......

never buy a subaru....
or marry a man that drives one....
or date one that drives one....