Wednesday, September 10, 2008



The jackasses Pratt and (Monkey Boy) Taylor are discussing Vancouver restaurants. The premise is that Canuck's GM M. Gillis is taking the twins out for dinner. The simian and Mr. Crown Royal are yapping about what restaurant it ought be. Monkey Boy recommends the Brave Bull. Yet, he hasn't been there. Idiot. He also called Jameison's one of the best restaurants in the lower mainland. Let's not forget he wears a faux mohawk! Pratt can't recommend anything outside of Yaletown, where I'm sure he falls down and barfs on a regular basis. These two are beyond bad, yet they are my radio crack. I can't stop listening. And it's not helping my BP! LOL...can't wait to go back to the Bull though. The best was the little old lady revved up over unfinished veggies! Twas a great meal, unassuming as it were...

2 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

I heard a bit of it too. Pratt's an ass; his picks are predictable. I'd be into checking out Blue Water Cafe, but not Il Giordinos or Joe Forte's. They sound like run of the mill restaurants that can charge a mint because they're downtown.

One of Taylor's picks, The Pear Tree, is supposed to be quite good. Also, the one thing I ate at Jameison's was pretty good; but I can't remember what it was.

Where's the post about Hirsch coaching the Maple Leaf goalies now?

Duncan said...

The fact that Hirsch is looking after pro goaltenders is joke enough. No post needed. The joke is the Leaf's organization obviously...