Thursday, October 27, 2005

OK, in advance - this a a troubling post. Those with weak stomachs may not appreciate what you're about to witness, but it's in the public's best interest I send this out. Someone I know well (OK - he lives directly below me!) showed me with some disgust a purchase he had made at the local North Shore Safeway. In the bakery to be exact; the same bakery I shop at every week I shudder to say. Had I been the purchaser of this item, I would have sought some $$$'s one way or another I think! With such damning evidence, I'm sure it would have been worth more than the two packages of Cinnamon Rolls he received as compensation. The pics below refer to what I speak of:





So, yes, that is a bloodied band aid sealed in there, anyone reccomend a good bakery?

4 comments:

hold steady said...

Good lord...that's awful.

Random Thoughts said...

What's wrong with a little plasma -- probably more nutritious than those disgusting looking cinnamon buns!!

Anonymous said...

Myself I actually thought the supposed food product looked ummm how can I put this delicately? Oh I can't. Like something recently connected to a live mammal. EEEEWWWW!!! Swiss Pastries all the way!!

Dr. Fatty said...

Safeway is trash. You shouldn't bother going there when there are so many other options.

It's overpriced and full of lazy, cranky old workers who think they deserve everything good in the world because they stock shelves with shitty overpriced products.

Fuck Safeway all to hell. American pigs.