Thursday, March 29, 2007


Howdy kids - an update in the life of Dunc. Aka Dusty. Aka DRo. Aka one sick son of a gun. Yup - twas bound to happen. Bob and I worked for three sets off in the now lovely flat from hell. And of course - we wore our bodies and spirits down to the point that we beth are now infected with some evil bug. A day before the lovely 'Fanatic' golf tourney in Penticton. Swell. I took so much cold medicine the night between my day shits that I actually felt as fucked up trying to sleep as I did the one and only time I dropped LSD. Odd huh. So let's see - what else is new? As I mentioned: the rono is done - so the golfing season will officially begin (thank Christ) tommorrow at noon. I really don't care if I'm dripping snot all around the course - I'm gonna love it. Sat night will be Slack Alice's. One hell of a strip club (from what I remember anyhow!) Looking forward to the Nucks hitting the postseason again - and to the Police gig on the 30th of May. Now who am I gonna take? Out for now.

No comments: