Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Long time no post. And still without commas - I really need to get my thumb out of my ass. Anyhow; some random ramblings this Wed afternoon.

My furnace has quit; twas cold last night. Considerable shrinkage.

Luongo is Set to win the Mark Messier leadership award prior to tonights game vs the Preds. Prediction: 2-0 Vancouver with (gasp) another injury to Foppa.

Renovations blow and Tayside really ought retire once and for all. I want a break - I want to golf. Patience Dusty Patience.

The two girls working at CC right this moment make me think very fun thoughts. That being said; will I ever settle down like the rest of the world?

A recently spotted tee shirt:

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator.

MSN Messenger is crazy - but I think I finally h ave it working again. At one point last night I thought all contacts with the MSN community was lost. Much swearing this morning along with a few keystrokes; and alas - working.

Alex is in Montreal. And I have no # for him there.

Adios Au revoir Smell ya later

1 comment:

Lex said...

Yeah, I guess I could have left you my room #. Duh.