Sunday, May 06, 2007


B.O. '07:

Thought I'd use this forum to gather some ideas from the principals before branching out to the others lads. There has been a strong backlash to the camping idea at Eagle Island. Thus I think majority rules and we nix that idea and save it for the 10th anniversary. But that brings us to this year. Dunno if Lex will be able to make it with his impending move - and JFu MR. Brown and I have new jobs as well. I know I'll only we available Fri - Sat - Sun all summer long. If it falls on a Mon. stat holiday I'm off as well. So - thought I'd toss it out here and see what you all can come up with. Dates and possible locations needed boys....

4 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

Eagle Island should never be returned too. It, literally, stinks. If we go back it should only be to pour some for our homies in the water off the campsite.

For this year I say Sun Peaks again. That has been the place where I think it's safest to say we all had some good fun. Yes, the village is quite lacking for excitement in the summer, but it will still be good.

Having said that, I too think it will be tough to get a three or four day period where everyone can make it. I won't know till next month what my schedule will be like for the next few months afterwards.

For next year I think it's best if we hit Vegas. Or even something like Coachella or Sasquatch music festivals.

Lex said...

Too bad about EI, but it may not have worked for the limited amount of time people have. I don't have any additional info about my putative return. I'll let everyone know asap... maybe we could swing something without too much planning over a weekend at Sun Peaks. I always had a good time there, and it should be manageable by all.

Dink Mitten said...

No way Eagle Island ROCKED!!! If you like the smell of a rubbie who hasn"t washed his shitty piss ass for a month and you know most people do. It"s like fine wine. You can always hear me inviting the local alley rubbie in to my apartment. I'm like " Hey rubbie why don"t you bring your shitty piss ass inside and stay for awhile, it reminds me of the sweet smell of Eagle island". I do this every week and a half or so.

Dr. Fatty said...

I can just feel DRo getting upset. Nice work DinkMitten.