Monday, May 21, 2007

K- I hold it; I occasionally put it in my golf bag. Other than that - the machine is in my back pocket. But it does get used and I'll readily admit that the Rarz thingy blows. I also understand that the IPhone is not gonna be available for Bell customers. The 'chip jobbie' that is all the rage in Europe (it holds all of your personal #'s pics et all) is a part of the upcoming IPhone and isn't used in western Canada. The way I understand it - that's gonna keep Seattle's latest from my market. None the less I still wish I had original phone. Remember it Doc? She was tough. As for the album pic; doesn't take me 12 months to fit a year in as it were.

2 comments:

joz said...

Mac headquarters is in Cupertino California.
Microsoft is Seattle.

Dr. Fatty said...

Ive had my Razor for over a year and had no problems.