Monday, August 13, 2007


'Death of a President'

I enjoyed this make believe documentary - and hope that you will too. Something sexy about hearing actors saying that Bush 'has been shot.' Oh lordy - I'm probably flagged now. See y'all in Cuba! A nice little film that I though had wonderful pacing and goals. The use of 'real-life' footage was well woven into the directors vision. Would have preferred a gorier assassination sequence however. Cuz he deserves it. Oh fuck - the Mounties are at the door; Fidel I'm coming for a visit! Haaaaaa

2 comments:

Random Thoughts said...

Actually, I thought it was pretty good. In fact, I bought before I viewed -- fucking dvd clubs!

Dr. Fatty said...

Very cool movie from what I can remember. I was very high when I watched it. I think I watched it. He dies right?