Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MMMMMMMMM



TASTY MOOSE.....

Erin enclosed this image in a set of National Geographic's best photographs from last year. It makes me sad I didn't get to hunt the past two seasons. I miss the yummy meat, but yearn even more for the privilege of witnessing sights like this one. The closest I've gotten to nature of late was hunting for an XMas tree. Like all hunts, it was an adventure. We passed up on many smaller specimens, only to settle for a larger, full bodied specimen. Not sure if I had the proper tags, licenses etc...

3 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

This post is humorous because you'd love to blow them both away. If not right at this moment, maybe an hour later once the beauty is worn off and they're separated.

I still don't understand how someone that lives in a city, where you can buy any kind of meat you want, can have the audacity to "hunt" and call themselves hunters.

Sorry dude, but it's a joke.

Duncan said...

And they'd be so, so tasty....

Dr. Fatty said...

That I don't doubt. I think it was moose stew I had at your place a few years back and it was one of the two or three best stews I'd ever had.