Tuesday, September 13, 2005


Howdy kiddos, Started reading a pulp title today that the Doc recommended to me ages ago. The Bourne Identity (thus far - 150 pgs) paints a much crueler and more tormented
character than we see on the screen. Which gets me to my point; the Jason Bourne character rocks, he's filling the Bond lull we all currently suffer. As I understand it, there are three titles to this series, could a clever screenwriter come up with other scripts to keep this franchise going? Car chases haven't been this good since Bullit and Ronin, and the fight scenes are in a category of cruely frightening realism I've never seen. Can't wait to finish the book and review the film again. Certainly won't be time wasted.

1 comment:

Dr. Fatty said...

Jason Bourne makes James Bond look like the little sissy he is with his lady drinks and slender fingers.