Monday, September 12, 2005

More retail woes...bought a air purifier a while back when the Doc was visiting. Though it was a sweet deal; however - I've learned that buying a 'floor model' blows big time. Loved the subtle lights on this unit, and it's relaxing hum. Wanting to take care of this machine, I thought I'd check on the three month Heppa filter. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't all clogged with Bailey fur. And what do I find? No Fucking Filter! Off to Future Shop, no filters for sale - just return it for another unit they say. Go home, bring said piece of shit back; low and behold - nothing else in stock. They're willing to 'keep me happy' by selling me this years model (uh, exactly the same as last years (the on I had) model for 'just $60 more. Took my cash and got the hell out of there before contemplating calling in the lads from the Revolution to unleash some fury on that joint. Or maybe it was my fault for buying the fucking demo???

2 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

Can't fault a ni**a for buying the demo model. But, you should always check purchases fully through when setting up. Blame lays with both of you here.

Now, that brings us to the revolution...

joz said...

The one mistake you made was buying anything from Future Shop to begin with