Sunday, September 11, 2005

Well, never thought they could fuck me again, but the HBC managed to do it yet. As many of you know I worked for the Bay back in the day when I was working two jobs to make ends meet. Well, gotta tell ya I avoid the place like the plague now. Regardless, shopping with JFu today we wandered into hell where I found a pair of pants to my liking. Stood in line for too long, watching a couple of foolish Steelworkers fuck the dog. All of a sudden I'm being becconed to another till. I'm truly entranced watching the salesperson go through the same routine I did (on the same equipment) so many years ago. Amazed at everthing, the same receipt bags, same clear plastic boxes beside the till, same shitty add on crap at the till that all the kids love, same offer of a Bay card application; I take my pants (In the same typ of bag) and scurry out trying to explain to my companion my flashback. Getting home later that afternoon, I'm ready for another look at my sweet 40% off purchase. And what do you know? The fucking dye tag is still attatched. Thus, another trip to the land of the incompetent. Think I'll have a stiff drink before returning this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you may need one!

joz said...

At least you got a pair of pants...