Wednesday, October 31, 2007

And in keeping with the gory Halloween tradition: This is the hole in my leg! To most of you (ok - all of you) it's not looking so great. To me, it's absolutely smashing this morning. This is a huge improvement over even Mon. The sides are really filling in now, and there is a lot of 'bridging' of spots where there was no live tissue to speak of. The bone is now fully covered, and absolutely no sign of any further infection. The sucker is really growing me some new tissue, and will be covered over fully in no time now. The red tissue you see to left of the hole is all new growth, and that yellowish tinge within the hole is new tissue that covers the once visible white bone! The white spots look a little odd, but are also a good sign. Hope I put you all of your candy, your dentist will thank me!



Click the image for 'super-scary gory size!' Buh-haa-haa-haa!

3 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

I'll give Geo $20 (american) to suck on that hole for thirty seconds.

Duncan said...

Like the HP sauce? God - that was something else!

Random Thoughts said...

$20 US -- Ronnie, I wouldn't even do it for 10 seconds!