Sunday, October 07, 2007


In light of Calgary fans actually 'Booing' Luongo when he got up from what looked to be a nasty knee injury - I bring out this oldie. Thankfully Luo looks to be OK, but man oh man did I have a serious lump in my throat when I saw that leg buckle under him. Can't remember which of our D-Men pushed that Flamer onto God; but he ought at least be Tazered. God I love that word - Tazer. Oh and before you jump all over me - it's our guy, not the Redneck Flame, that was to blame. When we're done Tazering our defenceman back to the reality that clearing men out of the crease and ONTO said God is a bad idea; it's time to turn it onto those fans! Oh yeah - I hate Calgary and everything about it! HeeHee.

2 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

It was Miller that knocked the Flame in to Luongo.

That was pretty impressive of the Canucks to get that many goals. Hopefully the young guys can keep it up. Morrison is a bum and Naslund looks to be following in his footsteps.

Now, it's time to go break out the red Flames toque.

Random Thoughts said...

Dunc:

With all your free time I'd have thought that you'd be able to find a new photo rather than recycling this old shit.

Therzo should be looking sharp wearing his Flames toque as he transports the Canuck fans around town!