Thursday, April 05, 2007


Four strokes is fuck all to the machine. I'll try and make this a regular Master's post through Sun. My shedule blows though - the updates shall be wee. Get to watch Sun. if I manage consciousness!!! On another note: I'm down to four days by unofficial sources in the Pit before I'm heading back down to Dust-Land as a lowly apprentice in the warehouse. I'm feeling rather stunned - the realization that I'm leaving my crew of nearly 5 yrs is an odd sensation. I'll truly miss some of wy work pals with whom I have daily interaction that means so much. Alas - change is good they say. I look forward to a new challenge; though I'll miss running the big toys SO fucking much! In mining however - take every oppurtunity you can! The way I hear it; I'll be semi-retired (retarded?) in my new job. So - why am I so freaked out about it?

No comments: