Monday, April 09, 2007

This is what we've all been waiting for kids. Mr. Luongo and the lads have made it to the big dance and have secured many more millions for the Aqualinni family. Puffy surprised many (none more than myself) by staying pat with the plan/system etc. and believing in the club he had assembled. Must have been leftover training from big bad Burkie I'd assume. No bold predictions yet from me (hate to curse the club). That being said I expect this group to go deep into the playoffs - albeit in some close matches. Wed night will be a fun one - hopefully the beginning of a Volvo sticker realizing truth! K. that jazz is out of my system - now on to the other news. I have two shifts left playing with the big toys in NA's biggest sandbox. I'm officially set off to begin my apprenticeship a week come Mon. I really am quite torn about it. On one hand I feel ready to take on new challenges; having learned much by way of open pit mining. On the other hand - I suppose I feel content and happily 'in the loop' occupying my current position. The last shift will undoubtedly be a bit uncomfortable; I'll embrace the emotions and try to remember them when my new situation proves difficult.

No comments: