Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nice to Meet you again Mr. Jung:


What an amazing afternoon I had yesterday. I'll jot it down for you in note form.

- After submitting a boot receipt to work I was informed that I had been incorrectly charged PST.
-Thus a visit to Mark's Work Warehouse was in order to liberate my $4.90.
-During my running around I was listening to the Police's Synchronicity.
-The lineup at Marks was mental.
-While in line; the owner of Senor Froggy's walked by.
-Right then I needed a taco.
-After Marks I enjoyed said taco.
-Between bites I noticed North Hills theatre being torn apart.
-Walked into the theatre to see if there were any seats I might pillage/buy.
-No seats - but some serious flashbacks were had.
-Many good and bad films were enjoyed by me there.
-Met an actress from 'the Unforgiven' there.
-Had the date prior to having my cherry popped there.
-Got a 'buttery-stroke' there!
-Enough filth I suppose: the days chain of events took me back to my fav. theater where I reminisced up a storm. Me being me I got to chatting with the worker fella. He was kind enough to give me the 'Aisle 2' sign from above the door on the right side of the theatre. I love it - and I love him for letting me save it from the dustbin. It's been cleaned and tidied and awaits a bit of wall space. Nostalgic I am.

1 comment:

Dr. Fatty said...

Ahhh, my favourite theatre in Kamloops. I spent my nineteenth birthday there watching Awakenings.