Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pronger Stomps on Keslet's Leg *NEW ANGLE*

I'll predict 12 games - anyone who knows me knows my feelings about Pronger. He's as good a defense man as I've ever seen, but plays the game with a filthy style that is truly disgraceful. His two suspensions (one game each)in last years playoffs were dirty hits that warranted longer suspensions, but this is Bettman/Cambell's NHL and 'superstars' are treated much differently than the Chris Simons of the world. Eagerly awaiting tomorrows reply form the the league. Not half as much as I'm looking forward to therzo's take on this. Am I the only one who thinks he really ought to start blogging again? In my bored senseless state, I'm not sure if I post because I want to - or if I post to illicit his utterly wonderfully worded responses. Anyhow kids, hope to see you at the end of the month for the Bosses concert - but time shall tell. Nucks 4-2 over JFu's Stars tomorrow.

No comments: