Thursday, July 17, 2008



The higher wound (or racing stripes as I like to call em) are the result of the skin graft. Whose results you see in the shark/bear like scarring you see low on my ankle. The 'meat' on the left is the section they 'flapped.' Which means cut and moved. The secion on the right is the still growing graft. I never want to be a burn victim - grafts blow. Not in a really great mood right now, but hoped posting this might get Ron into a scar/blogger fight or something! I can overlook the superficial, but worry about the depths of this injury. Maybe being free of the cast has made me tentative; but I'll admit it's wonderful to scratch.

5 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

No, sorry, I'm more voyeur than exhibitionist.

Erin said...

Sweetie....I love you. Hang in there, we'll kick some bone growin' ass! I promise...

(P.S. that really doesn't look as bad as I thought it would!)

Random Thoughts said...

Nice.....and your attempt to get similar photos of scars etc. from Mr. Brown is revolting.

joz said...

ahh, come on Ron, step up to the plate!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are finally free of your restraints... Papa told me you were getting it off soon. Maybe not so glad to see it but definately glad it is off.....

Well it is fri night and I am positive unless you are horribly ill that you are at the Batman flick.

Cant wait for the review.... but dont ruin it for me K???!!! Im stoked to see it!!!

Love ya. Chow.