Saturday, July 19, 2008



Not sure what to post here. I haven't heard from many of my peeps who have already seen the film - but I have. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone here. I'll just let you know that everything you've heard/read is true. This is THE film to take the superhero genre to another level. Fucking incredible - and I'm not one to rant about this type of movie. I usually find it over the top, and lacking both the imagination of character development and a way of simply 'getting it shot' without pushing any envelopes. Once we were past the six trailers (Bond kicks them all to shit BTW)we took off on a roller coast ride of pure cinema. Simply put - Bravo. This is one fine film, and I can't wait to watch it again (this week?) with JFu. Sorry Lad, couldn't wait! I'm so biting my tongue as there is so much I want to mention here - but I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did...

3 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

Yeah, it looks okay.

Erin said...

Appearantly there is a really boring part in the middle. So I hear....I missed that part. And Dunc, you forgot to mention that it is really, really, really long.

Good movie though. Love the scene where....oh ya..nevermind. hah.

Random Thoughts said...

Went with Therzo today to the 12:00 noon showing at the Imax in Walnut Grove.

Not much to say but "Wow" -- didn't seem to be 2.5 hrs and the Imax Experience was well worth it.

Afterwords, went to Browns just beside the theatre and young Riley picked up some of the lunch/drink tab. A bonus.