Saturday, April 05, 2008

Song list for the Bosses concert:
I'm currently listening to it all, and loving it all over again..


March 31, 2008
Vancouver, British Columbia
GM Place

Atlantic City Tour Premiere
Radio Nowhere
No Surrender
Lonesome Day
Gypsy Biker
Magic
Trapped
Reason To Believe
Because The Night
She's The One
Livin' In The Future
The Promised Land
Waitin' On A Sunny Day
None But The Brave Tour Premiere
The River
Devil's Arcade
The Rising
Last To Die
Long Walk
Badlands

Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Rosalita
Born To Run
Dancing In The Dark
American Land

3 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

Fuck yeah! Good set. American Land to end it was prefect. Welcome here too all; even the Russian Keg princesses!

Anonymous said...

aaaahhhhh....remembering the russian with fondness. HAH! ron you kill me...heehee.

Duncan said...

I'm having mongo flashbacks listening to it all over again - 'Because the Night' is something I wouldn't even have thought to mention as we were waiting for a cab...the concert was so overwhelming, that I'm just going back to it all in its entirety now. Twas unreal to say the very least - I remember how I tore through Rod Stewarts entire collection as a high school grad; I now will do that with the Boss. We saw something pretty special. By the way Ron, I'm pretty sure she didn't stink...to bad we wern't in a Buick Lucerne - you might have room for a sniff....