Wednesday, April 09, 2008



If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman".


Really, with quotes like theses - how could I not have seen this movie before. Laugh out loud funny - I accept my mistake here kids. I was incorrect in dissing this show before actually watching it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is the first time I've heard you admit to a wrong...hah. It's a classic allright.

Dr. Fatty said...

How could you have not seen Zoolander yet? One of the all-time funniest movies ever made. I believe you were hesitant on Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle as well. Do you just not like to laugh? Is that it?

Anonymous said...

Actually that IS it. Duncan hates laughing. Oh ya, he is a very solomn and subdude guy. He says he's working on it though....hah.