Monday, April 07, 2008



You may own the night, but you only made me sleepy. Wow, is this some kind of crap. You know the kind I'm talking about? Dog crap. Perhaps it's runny, perhaps it's been in the sun way too long, perhaps it's crawling with flies. Perhaps you stood in it. I know that's how I felt for 110 minutes - like I'd stood in it. That's the kind of crap this movie is. I want my money back, or to at least be able to throw the disk at anyone involved in this pile. Overacted to the extent of hilarity. Choppy, obvious, and apparently given up on by all those involved. That said, Geo - I think you'll like it. If I hate it this much - it's gotta be your kind of flick!

4 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

Would you just stop watching shitty movies and put Superbad on constant fucking replay already?

joz said...

and Zoolander!!

Anonymous said...

Oh - Zoolander is tonight. Oh ya. Duncan is gonna love it. And if he doesn't, well, bad bad things will happen. Superbad things. HAH.....

Duncan said...

Superbad was brilliant, and I saw it on opening week, thank you very much!