Friday, June 27, 2008

Wow. Wow. Wow. Can't say enough about this book. I read an awful lot, but this novel really built up as I read along, and had me looking forward to my next session with it. Which happened exactly twice! I actually dreamed about a kitchen described within last night. I'm not about to try and voice just how much I enjoyed this book. I'm not even going to describe it's plot or characters to you. This book makes me feel greedy, I want to enjoy it solely. I don't want snotty reviews coming back my way - though that seems impossible. That all said, I'm suggesting that you all find your own copies. Erin, that may or may not include you. I'm thinking about hiding this copy and deeming it my own. Wow. Wow. Wow.

2 comments:

Lex said...

Thanks for the tip.

Erin said...

I'll share, but I want it back! Told ya you'd love it....*grin*