Monday, November 19, 2007

Gotta love Louie:



Some recent stats:

* 5-0-1 record in six games
* 11 points out of a possible 12
* 9 goals allowed in six games
* +7 in even-strength goals
* Louie's 1.47 GAA and .946 save percentage

Seems this club faces adversity well eh? Ohlund's suspension certainly won't help things - I've never seen him lose it like that. Such an emotional, violent game this hockey. That said, it appears the defence are able to weather the storm, and it's nice to see young Edler and Bourdon really take advantage of this opportunity they've been given. All this said, I look forward to the back to backs on Tues/Wed; and will be firmly rooted on my couch for the Wed. night Min. game. That's going to be nuts. Hope we make it out unscathed. It'll be an interesting one for sure.

2 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

Can't wait for the Minnesota game. I hope Boogaard beats the crap out of Cooke, Kessler and Morrison; all at once.

I also hope the Canucks win. I love the Canucks.

Duncan said...

LOL - nice, the wagon is full again. See they recalled Brown form manitoba; seem to remember he's a tough lad. He'll be ready to go when the Cooker turtles like the pussy his is.