Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Please take the time and watch this link...it shows the RCMP murdering a man. This story has caught my attention since it went public. Wow, I'm completely stunned. This man was agitated obviously. He was also behind glass and completely alone. NO THREAT! His only weapon appeared to be a tv dinner type end table. Holy shit, to finally see four fucking full grown men in body armor opt to taser a man/then kneel on his throat as opposed to simply taking him to the ground physically makes my tummy turn. Interesting to see that after the 'code red' has been announced in the airport; the officer who fired is calmly winding up the taser cable. The last man in appears to 'get tough' in the mayhem - and the redheaded kid makes quite the show of closing his baton by smashing it near the victims head! All the while, these 'emergency responders' do little other than fidget and look freaked out. There appears to be no attempt at first aid. Do they not carry pocket shields? Are they not trained in CPR? I know I am - however I'm not licensed to kill: only educated in an attempt to save. I'm absolutely appalled and would love nothing more than to see these 'insert nauseous adjective here' federal police officers sentenced to life. I hope the Polish Embassy makes a load of stink, and refuses to let this go away. I want to read the story of these cops trials and subsequent convictions. Why do I know it won't happen? Keep an eye out in the boonies if you're pulled over - that's where these fuck-ups will end up; the RCMP has a way of looking after their own. I've never been as ashamed to call this country home as I am now. Truly people, this is a national disgrace. Lordy.

http://www.cbc.ca/mrl3/8752/bc/ondemand/video/YVRTASERVIDEO.wmv

Sorry you'll have to paste - but I can't figure it out, and am truly too disturbed to learn/and or find an image to accompany. Wow.

Also a hearty 'fuck you' to the twits who attempted to keep this tape from the public. Thinking of recent events, I wonder if the RCMP has fallen to bits and needs disbanded or gutted from the top down...

I'm honestly ill right now...a pox on those cops. Alas, I'll assume it fair in thinking they are resting their wee 89 IQ filled skulls on pillows you and I paid for. I for one will be contacting my federal representatives tomorrow demanding an inquiry. This is as ghastly as anything I've ever seen.

2 comments:

Dr. Fatty said...

I have no interest in watching this. I already knew it would be brutal. The police/authorities are absolutely pathetic. First, these people should be trained to the highest standard of one on one combat. Enough of hiring anyone to be a cop; make them go through hardcore military-style training. This would solve so many problems that have come about over the past twenty years or so. Next, where is the compassion of these people? How could you not first and foremost find a translator? They're at an international airport. On top of this why could his mother not be paged?

Unfortunately, not much, if anything, will happen to the killers. Our justice system is an international joke and is full of bleeding heart judges that think just saying "no" will stop assholes from doing terrible things. What is the matter with the concept of punishment? You do something wrong, you pay a price. Who cares that you won't do it again with rehabilitation? "Don't do it again" after you've been punished.

Here's a class little ditty: the lawyer for the ass Lions fan that attacked a ref at a game says he did it because of beer and peer pressure. Okay. So what the fuck? You did it. I don't give a shit why or how you did it, you should be punished.

I'm beginning to understand why NWA told us, two decades ago, "Fuck the police!"

Random Thoughts said...

Have to agree -- brutal.

However, I think calling them "murderers" is inflammatory.

I don't think their intent was to in fact KILL this guy, just restrain him. They clearly used unnecessary force (in under 30 seconds) but if we're going to evaluate their actions we need to take things like intent into the equation and not focus solely on the consequences of their act (which in most cases would not typically have lead to the death of the individual).