Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Random Notes from this Wed Evening:

1. Happy birthday JFu you young bugger.

2. My niece is now in Honk Kong and will be updating her Asian holiday via her blog. She's listed under my links.

3. For Jacqui: Thinking I came up with a solution the the travel dilemma re. our Pop. Got him a sizeable gift certificate to FlightCenter for his upcoming BD. Ian is following suit, as will Rory I suspect. Let's see him not go now with all those $$$'s just laying there!

4. The Canucks will win by two goals tomorrow night. I will be wearing my Luongo jersey. Thusly - they must.

5. If the gangland shootings continue at this pace in Vancouver, there will be no more gangsters by the time the Olympics arrive. Then the Revolution will strike and take over our rightful position in this province.

6. Apparently the Mood isn't safe either: I just heard about a murder in NewPort Village from this past winter...heads up Doc!

7. Helene has arrived and is blogging like mad from la (le?) bell(e) province!
http://lnetlxchezlescaribous.blogspot.com/

8. Just received word that I will be OFFICIALLY hanging in Cloverdale from early January to early March doing back to back 'years' of my warehouse training. Should be some sweet times. Anyone knowing of motels/hotels/fleabag flophouses in the area ought let me know APAP. All those living in the Lower Mainland and reading this, take note: Your place will become said motels/hotels/fleabag flophouses apres noon on Friday. Warehouseman don't work past noon on Fridays!

9. TV without HDTV is, as Ron might say, for suckers. And yes JFu - HDNET is some seriously good programming.

10. Hmm - lacking a tenth point...hmm...Bailey is getting a bath and a haircut tomorrow, hope you all are as well!

1 comment:

Dr. Fatty said...

#8 is a New Year's gift come early. The Lower Mainland is in for a serious shaking.