Monday, May 19, 2008

I sorta liked this film. Actually, I think I really liked it, actually - I'm just not sure. It was kinda predictable (with a few goodies mixed here and there), and the performances were absolutely killer, but it was just so fucking dark. Some really nasty people doing some really nasty things. Most certainly not a feel good kinda flick, but well made and worth the rental price. Actually I wish I'd gotten to see Marisa (in all her splendor); insert Homer like donut drool here, on the big screen.
In other ramblings:

Pit/Det for the cup. Predict the kids in 7.

Thanks to my lovely lady for the blog's stylin' new look. I knew that monkey was the one the second I saw him.

Good luck to you know who.

Someone better keep up with you know who's bitter/funny comments. It's something I look forward to every boring ass day.

Check out the video of Amy Winehouse & Pete What's His Name on YouTube playing with mice in their drug induced haze. I've tried to blog up five different versions, but something odd is going on out there with the interweb police. Actually, it's probably more likely to be Ms. Winehouse's interweb solicitors that are hindering my efforts. Anyhow, she's one fucked up train wreck. Goul Pool anyone???

No comments: