Sunday, May 04, 2008

Well, well well. Pretty much everything below should be taken tongue in cheek:

Ray Liotta deserved and Oscar for this performance.

Ray Liotta, on the credit due from GoodFellas, shouldn't have to prance around in tighty whities.

The fat guy, who was Pussy from The Soprano's was typecast. His acting is stellar. Coupled with Andre Benjamin, they make up the best scheming pair since Newman and Redford in The Sting.

I'm switching to italics cuz they won't turn off. Deal with it:

The Freudian exploration between the ego and the id shouldn't be missed by any intro psych students. Really - it's facinating.

The doctors who Mr. Ritchie wisely ran 'eggheading' during the credits proves my point. I think.

The editing dept. are stellar - top of their game. A shot up right arm that is pointed out as useless by said editors really ought go on to reload a gun seconds later. I like that shit in movies, it's great knowing those involved are happy and well rested. It makes me smile.

Madonna was somehow involved in all of this - she had to have been.

Guy Ritchie really blows - his other films were terrible (remember the above warning), brutal pieces of shit. This is his Citizen Cain.

In keeping with Geo's Review Theory:

Revolver = Revolting






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would add my thoughts, but as you know, I fell asleep half way through. It was just that good. Sorry for the crap movie selection...hah.