Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ranting away on a late Thursday night:



I know it's late for predictions, but Detroit will make the Stars look silly. Four games, five tops.



Longer series here, Pens in six or seven. What's really funny is that I wrote Penis instead of Pens originally. I'm still laughing. Take that Sid!



Yeah, if I were Dion Phaneuf (The bastard!), he's one who would look great in a Nuck's uni. BTW, I'd rather hang on the beach with the lovely Ms. Cuthbert myself. Really kids - a tourney in Halifax or Hawaii with Eliza? No contest.

In other notes:

I lit my stove on fire tonight - twas cool.

Cheesecake isn't as difficult as folks might tell ya.

I've 'road raged' twice in the past week - not my usual thing. I might need help. Help burning Subaru's and minivans that is.

I'm awaiting the sunshine that's predicted to be rolling in. Eagerly. No, really - I'm bored and I want some sunshine on my back deck.

I'm gonna get butchered sometime next week. Prepare for gory pictures; I know Mr. Brown craves the gore...

3 comments:

joz said...

not a very attractive photo of miss 24

Dr. Fatty said...

Road rage isn't your thing? I think you're wrong. You're an atypical road rager as you are a very impatient driver; you just haven't blown much.

And how can you get rage on Kamloops streets?

As for Phaneuf, good for him. He's getting flack for not going to play in Halifax, but that's complete BS. International hockey means fuck all. They play a full season and then another few weeks of intense playoff hockey; they have every right to say no for any reason they want.

Penguins better win. But really, who cares? It's baseball season; hockey should have ended six weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

A minivan almost killed me this morning. It's quite sad really, how people seem to lose all ability to drive once they purchase one.
It was frightening.